This week in Hokko Life:
- I added a little arrow to the game that shows what you’ll interact with if you press the interact button.
- I changed the controls so that picking up furniture or pulling weeds is on the same key as interact.
- Holding down interact on furniture picks that item up and puts you into placing mode. Previously it would go into your backpack, which was annoying if you just wanted to move it.
- I added some help prompts to placing, telling you what keys do what
- Stores now have opening times.
- I got started on building the mine levels, which were previously just empty spaces.