I continued to work on the Design Tool this week, fixing up more of the flow and squishing some of the bugs that came from the recent re-work.
- I took a quick look at the Painting tool, bringing its UI in line with the rest of the game, and fixing a few little issues.
- You can now preview wall and floor patterns you create in the workshop. Clicking Preview will hide the painting interface and cover the walls/floors with your new design, so you can get an idea of what it looks like.
- The T-shirt preview uses the fashion store mannequin and looks nicer
- Added keyboard shortcuts to the painter tool
- Villager conversations are more natural, with characters taking it in turns to speak
- Add villager reactions and emotions that are triggered during conversation, these can also be triggered in dialog with the player
- Villagers have moods, depending on how well a conversation goes, or if the player does nice things for them