What happened this week?
- Worked on game intro and dialog functions, allowing me to trigger specific dialog with characters, useful for cutscenes
- Had a friend playtest the game and found a bunch of bugs!
- Fixed bugs with the mine being completely dark, crafting stats being broken, the shop being empty of goods, and levels not being saved properly
- Chris provided some first pass ideas for other music tracks, including locations like the forest, fashion store and workshop. I added these to the game.
- Plants no longer look super sick as soon as they’re a little bit dehydrated
- Fixed up the system for turning on and off lights at night time
- Removed my custom bounce lighting shader stuff, it was a bit expensive and not that good
- Created a bunch of new hair styles, and added a new shader to handle hairstyles with short clipped areas.