I made some vegetables, including some lovely cabbages:
And a set of headphones:
I also made a new type of shoe, the sneaker! Which can come in different designs later on.
- Resources are now sprites and not meshes, and spawned using an animation instead of messy physics.
- Resources are now “auto picked up”. Instead of having to press a key to pick up a resource you can run over it and it’ll go into your backpack; making gathering resources a lot less tedious.
- Fixed a bug where putting away equipment would delete it forever
- Fixed a bug where the wrong amount of resources would be created when you destroyed stones.
- Rain now waters plants
- Your gardening tools now snap to a larger grid making gardening less fiddly and annoying.